Pokémon Go is a mobile game that is thoroughly enjoyed by all. It requires a player to move in and around its surrounding. But, in today’s time, the Covid-19 pandemic has hit the world hard. Amid the pandemic, it isn’t easy to play games outdoor. Several cities have announced a complete lockdown to break the chain of the pandemic. This lockdown resulted in disappoints for the die-heart Pokémon Go fans. But these players need not worry. Now, one can also enjoy the game without moving.
The updated version of the game has been a big relief to the Pokémon Go fans. With easy steps, they can play their favourite mobile game underneath the four walls of their house.
The ways to play Pokémon Go without movements are as follows: –
- One has to download the application on desktops, laptops, tablets, or even mobile phones.
- Connect the playing device with another device. For instance, connect your mobile to the desktop.
- Click on the multi-spot movement option visible in the interface of the device.
- Select more than one location and open the directional maps to increase or decrease the speed. Don’t forget to click on start or move.
- Switch on the developer function and download another GPS.
- Before beginning the game, choose a favourable location.
- Make sure it is verified correctly, or else the player may be caught.
The above steps can easily allow the player to play without leaving their place. This movement activity can also be performed in the house by moving less within the house. One can encounter a large number of Pokémon instantly. For playing the game, creating an account is mandatory. Anyone who wishes to play has to visit
https://pokemongoaccshop.com/ for more information and a better experience.