Oh to be young and feel the youthful zest in the veins that set adrenaline rushing throughout the core body parts. Those days seem too good to be true when we all used to have a PlayStation 2, 3, 4 and so on to play our favorite games.
Any reader belonging to the 80s and 90s generation can recall those great times when video games and comic books used to be their primary source of entertainment when there were no smart phones, laptops, tablets and internet too wasn’t something found in every home.
Among many others, Pokemon was amongst the most popular video games of all time sharing the spotlight with the likes of Super Mario, Dangerous Dave, Contra and many others but it has seen its reincarnation in the form of Pokemon Go, which is the main topic of discussion in this article.
Tips to Win
Pokemon Go has surpassed every other mobile game in terms of popularity since its launch in 2016 and a big reason for it is the trainer battle that allows beginners to hone their skills for bigger things to come.
Some important tips for winning trainer battles are as follows:
- There are innumerable pokemons with their own strength and weakness so make sure you choose the best ones of the lot where you create a kanto your Pokemon Go account and the system will automatically select the one with the highest combat power
- Never go for repetitive pokemons and always choose different varieties like dragons, cats, wolves, etc.
- There are times when your opponent will gain the upper hand during battle so switch out your starting pokemon so as to prevent getting knocked out
- Tanky pokemons have a strong defense rate like Venasaur, Nine Tails and Swampert
- Go all out with a single team without changing course as a couple of strong pokemons are enough to set the bar high
- Trick your opponent into using shields so as to exhaust his supply and strike him when he is most vulnerable
- Pokemon Go battles is all about speed and agility so go for the kill without thinking too much