Has there ever been a time when you thought to yourself “Is this peak science”? I mean we’ve seen so many neat little innovations in the past decade. Some are crazy, some are downright awful, some amazing. If you’re a woman looking for a way to take care of your vagina better, surely you have looked around for some kind of medication or treatment. After all is there anything that doesn’t have some sort of treatment these days? Let’s dive right into the magical world of herbs and yoni pearls and see the effects they can have on your body.
Steps to insert pearls:
You should be careful while inserting these medicinal pearls. Not doing so can lead to painful injuries and nobody wants that!
- Wash your hands before starting the procedure.
- Insert only one pearl into your vagina. It is recommended to be at least 7 cm deep or as deep as your finger can go.
- The pearl can be removed 2-3 days after insertion but not more than that.
- Wash your vaginal area after removal of the pearl.
- A new pearl can be inserted oh a day after removal of the previous pearl.
Some minor side effects may occur at the start of the detox process so you don’t have to panic. It is recommended to use six pearls. This ensures a complete detox. These pearls are to strictly not be used during menstruation or childbirth.
The benefits of these pearls are numerous. They destroy bacteria and thus percent the growth of infections. They also clean the skin and help in reducing menstrual pain. These are best suited for women with delayed menstruation cycles, itching, abnormal discharge, low libido, and other underlying conditions.
If used in the right way, the detox can be highly effective. With zero chemicals, there aren’t any harmful side effects that can harm your body.